DemandBuilder® is an innovative data tool that enables users to view and analyze market size and product share. DemandBuilder Residential HVAC includes a three-year outlook to support marketing planning and forecasted demand, as well as customer insights from participants across the value chain.
DemandBuilder® subscriptions are updated quarterly with the latest insights for the HVAC market, stay abreast with the latest data throughout the year.
Access a personal view of product demand based on your sales territories.
Quick access to historical and current economic statistics and the impact on demand.
Receive two summary briefs in your annual subscription highlighting market shifts and insights.
Voice of Customer
Ask how you can incorporate relevant voice of customer insights into your subscription.
How It All Breaks Down
Interactive demand data is divided by segments and products covered.
- Products Covered
- Unit volume and market value
- Fuel Source
Oil, gas, electric
New construction, repair and replacement
- Unit Type
Single family, multifamily
National, regional, divisional, state, CBSA and county level
- Central Air Condition
- Ductless Mini Split
- Heat Pump
- Packaged System
Data Visualizations and Customizations Come Standard
- Sales regions and territories mapped overlay in DemandBuilder®
- Customized views support your company’s data needs
- External demand data can be integrated with internal operating data to create a company-specific views
Your Success Is Our Success
Principia is dedicated to partnering with clients to ensure your team gets maximum value and impact using DemandBuilder.
What to Expect
- Formal team onboarding and ongoing training
- Portal support by a customer success manager
- Training for new team members
- Access to industry analysts / subject matter experts
- Check-in throughout partnership to discuss needs and successes
- Portal and industry specific communications via email and blogs
Learn More About DemandBuilder® HVAC Today
Fill out the form below and our team will be in touch to discuss your needs and schedule a demo.
Go Even Deeper with Research & Consulting
Our market intelligence and consulting services provide you the upper hand when making key decisions that lead to sales growth and new opportunities. Let’s discuss your needs today.