Residential decking and railing demand is projected to maintain 90% in net manufacturer revenue of the $5.6 Billion originally projected for the United States demand in 2020.
Key Principia COVID-19 Coverage Analysis Takeaways:
- Middle Atlantic, East North Central, and Pacific divisions will be the most affected
- Hardest hit states for decking and railing demand will be California, New York, and Florida
What’s Next for the Decking and Railing Market:
- What does the recovery ramp look like for decking and railing demand?
- What are the scenarios for 2020 demand recovery?
- How will multifamily vs. single family recover?
- What recovery rates exist for new construction vs. repair and remodel?
Principia has the base case for decking demand recovery and the U, L, and V shaped scenarios. Contact Principia to get a demo of the analysis.
Principia has the COVID-19 analysis that provides the answers to these questions. Our COVID-19 and Macroeconomic Data is available through a monthly subscription of $2,500. This subscription provides immediate access to semi-weekly updated data to provide you with the latest developments impacting the residential building materials and construction industry.
Please reach out to our team to request a demo of our COVID-19 coverage.