Residential windows and doors demand is projected to maintain 85% in net manufacturer revenue of the $22 Billion originally projected for the United States demand in 2020.
Key Principia COVID-19 Coverage Analysis Takeaways:
- South Atlantic, Pacific, and West South Central divisions will be the most affected
- Hardest hit states for windows and doors demand will be Texas, Florida, and California
What’s Next for the Windows and Doors Market:
- What does the recovery ramp look like for windows and doors demand?
- What are the scenarios for 2020 demand recovery?
- How will multifamily vs. single family recover?
- What recovery rates exist for new construction vs. repair and remodel?
Principia has the base case for windows and doors demand recovery and the U, L, and V shaped scenarios. Contact Principia to get a demo of the analysis.
Principia has the COVID-19 analysis that provides the answers to these questions. Our COVID-19 and Macroeconomic Data is available through a monthly subscription of $2,500. This subscription provides immediate access to semi-weekly updated data to provide you with the latest developments impacting the residential building materials and construction industry.
Please reach out to our team to request a demo of our COVID-19 coverage.