Residential demand for door products in the United States was 48 million units in 2019. Principia’s DemandBuilder® and Product Demand Snapshot on residential doors provide insights and data about current demand and forecasted growth.
Data included in both DemandBuilder® and Product Demand Snapshots include:
- Residential Doors Demand and Forecast
- Residential Doors Demand
- Current Demand
- Outlook: Residential Construction & Building Products
- Pre-COVID-19 Growth Ramp
- COVID-19 SAH/SIP Restrictions Quickly Impacted Construction
- Impact Varies by Region
- Residential Construction Headwinds and Tailwinds
- Residential Doors Forecast
- Forecast Through 2022
- Forecast by Unit Type
- Forecast by Construction Type
- Forecast by Region
Industry participants utilize Principia’s DemandBuilder® and Product Demand Snapshots on Residential Doors to access the data and market intelligence needed to determine current and projected industry demand and gain insights on market dynamics. The latest update includes data from 2019 and includes forecast demand through 2022.