Residential insulation demand in the United States reached 5.5 billion pounds in 2020. Principia’s DemandBuilder® and Product Demand Snapshot on residential insulation provide insights and data about current demand and forecasted growth.
Data included in both DemandBuilder® and Product Demand Snapshots include:
- Residential Insulation Demand
- Current Demand
- Residential Insulation Forecast to 2023
- Market Conditions
- New Construction and Repair and Remodeling Historical View
- New Construction Historical and Projected View
- Market Headwinds and Tailwinds
- Insulation Forecast Summary
- Unit Type
- Construction Type
Industry participants utilize Principia’s DemandBuilder® and Product Demand Snapshots to access the data and market intelligence needed to determine current and projected industry demand and gain insights on market dynamics. The latest update includes data from 2020 and includes forecast demand through 2023.
Find our latest insulation insights and blogs here. For more information about Principia’s data and insights on residential insulation, contact us today.