In 2018, residential insulation demand in the United States was valued at $4.4 billion net manufacturer revenue. Principia’s DemandBuilder® Residential Insulation data product provides insights and data about current demand and forecasted growth.
Data included in DemandBuilder® Insulation includes:
- Current and forecast demand
- Demand by region, material type, unit type, application type, and construction type
- Headwinds and tailwinds affecting the residential insulation market
- Key takeaways about residential insulation market demand and growth
- Voice of customer survey findings from dealers and contractors
DemandBuilder® Residential Insulation was updated in July 2019 with data and insights from 2018 and forecast demand through 2021. For more information about Principia’s DemandBuilder® for residential insulation, contact us today.