Residential windows demand in the United States reached 57 million units in 2020. Principia’s DemandBuilder® and Product Demand Snapshot on residential windows provide insights and data about current demand and forecasted growth.
Data included in both DemandBuilder® and Product Demand Snapshots include:
- Residential Windows Demand
- Current Demand
- Residential Windows Forecast to 2023
- Market Conditions
- New Construction and Repair and Remodeling Historical View
- New Construction Historical and Projected View
- Repair and Remodeling Historical and Projected View
- Market Headwinds and Tailwinds
- Windows Forecast Summary
- Forecast by Product
- Forecast by Unit Type
- Forecast by Construction Type
- Forecast by Region
Industry participants utilize Principia’s DemandBuilder® and Product Demand Snapshots on Residential Windows to access the data and market intelligence needed to determine current and projected industry demand and gain insights on market dynamics. The latest update includes data from 2020 and includes forecast demand through 2023.