In 2018, residential insulation demand in the United States was valued at $4.4 billion net manufacturer revenue. Principia’s DemandBuilder® Residential Insulation data product provides insights and data about current demand and forecasted growth.
Data included in DemandBuilder® Insulation includes:
- Current and forecast demand
- Demand by region, material type, unit type, application type, and construction type
- Headwinds and tailwinds affecting the residential insulation market
- Key takeaways about residential insulation market demand and growth
- Voice of customer survey findings from dealers and contractors
DemandBuilder® Residential Insulation was updated in July 2019 with data and insights from 2018 and forecast demand through 2021. Principia’s latest insulation insights and data can be found here. For more information about Principia’s DemandBuilder® for residential insulation, contact us today.