U.S. commercial insulation demand reached $5.7 billion in net manufacturer revenue for 2022, with overall volume driven by high replacement and repair activity. Using DemandBuilder® Commercial Insulation, you have access to market data and insights to meet the market’s needs.
DemandBuilder® subscriptions are updated quarterly with the latest view of the insulation market, so you’ll have access to fresh data throughout the year.
Access a personal view of product demand based on your sales territories.
Quick access to historical and current economic statistics and the impact on demand.
Receive two summary briefs in your annual subscription highlighting market shifts and insights.
Voice of Customer
Ask how you can incorporate relevant voice of customer insights into your subscription.
How It All Breaks Down
Interactive demand data is divided by segments and materials covered.
- Materials Covered
- Unit volume and market value
Attic, roof, wall, floor, slab
- Construction Type
New construction, repair and remodel
- Building Type
Government, housing and lodging, industrial, medical, mixed use, office, retail, warehouse, other
National, regional, divisional, state, CBSA, and zip-code level
- Batts and rolls
- Loose Fill
- Stone Wool
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
- Extruded Polystyrene (XPS)
- Polyisocyanurate (Polyiso)
- Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF)
Data Visualizations and Customizations Come Standard
- Sales regions and territories mapped overlay in DemandBuilder®
- Customized views support your company’s data needs
- External demand data can be integrated with internal operating data to create a company-specific views
Your Success Is Our Success
Principia is dedicated to partnering with clients to ensure your team gets maximum value and impact using DemandBuilder.
What to Expect
- Formal team onboarding and ongoing training
- Portal support by a customer success manager
- Training for new team members
- Access to industry analysts / subject matter experts
- Check-in throughout partnership to discuss needs and successes
- Portal and industry specific communications via email and blogs
Learn More About DemandBuilder® Commercial Insulation Today
Fill out the form below and our team will be in touch to discuss your needs and schedule a demo.
Go Even Deeper with Research & Consulting
Our market intelligence and consulting services provide you the upper hand when making key decisions that lead to sales growth and new opportunities. Let’s discuss your needs today.