U.S. residential windows demand was 64.2 million units in 2022. Multifamily demand grew 11% in 2022, driven by increasing rent prices and low vacancy rates. Stay ahead of these trends and anticipate purchase behavior with DemandBuilder’s market insight and data.
DemandBuilder® subscriptions are updated quarterly with the latest view of the windows market, so you’ll have access to fresh data throughout the year.
Access a personal view of product demand based on your sales territories.
Quick access to historical and current economic statistics and the impact on demand.
Receive two summary briefs in your annual subscription highlighting market shifts and insights.
Ask how you can incorporate relevant voice of customer insights into your subscription.
How It All Breaks Down
Interactive demand data is divided by segments and materials covered.
- Materials Covered
- Unit volume and market value
- Construction Type
New construction, repair and remodel
- Unit type
Single family, multifamily low-rise, and multifamily high-rise
National, regional, divisional, state, CBSA, and zip-code level
- Aluminum or other metal
- Fiberglass or composite
Data Visualizations and Customizations Come Standard
- Sales regions and territories mapped overlay in DemandBuilder®
- Customized views support your company’s data needs
- External demand data can be integrated with internal operating data to create a company-specific views
Your Success Is Our Success
Principia is dedicated to partnering with clients to ensure your team gets maximum value and impact using DemandBuilder.
What to Expect
- Formal team onboarding and ongoing training
- Portal support by a customer success manager
- Training for new team members
- Access to industry analysts / subject matter experts
- Check-in throughout partnership to discuss needs and successes
- Portal and industry specific communications via email and blogs
Learn More About DemandBuilder® Windows Today
Fill out the form below and our team will be in touch to discuss your needs and schedule a demo.
Go Even Deeper with Research & Consulting
Our market intelligence and consulting services provide you the upper hand when making key decisions that lead to sales growth and new opportunities. Let’s discuss your needs today.