United States dealers sold $23.8 billion of residential door products in 2021; the channel gross margin for residential doors in 2021 was 64% of channel revenue, including a significant contribution from door pre-hanging and pre-finishing value-add services. SupplyBuilder can provide you the market location and supply data you need to ensure your staying one step ahead.
SupplyBuilder® subscriptions are updated every quarter with the latest insights, so you’ll have access to the latest supplier share analysis.
Access a robust database containing nearly 40,000 distribution points.
Understand current economic trends and forecasts and their impacts on the market.
Annual Summary Brief
Gain insight into product trends, supplier activities, and evolving channel dynamics.
How It All Breaks Down
SupplyBuilder® is available in a variety of building and construction industry product categories.
- Distribution Points
- Materials Covered
- Big box
- Masonry yard
- Specialty one-step dealer
- Specialty retailer
- Two-step distributor
- Other retailer
Fiberglass, steel, wood
MDF flush, MDF molded, wood flush, wood stile and rail
- Patio (hinged, sliding, moveable)
Aluminum, aluminum-clad wood, composite/fiberglass, vinyl, vinyl-clad wood
Data Visualizations and Customizations Come Standard
- Sales regions and territories mapped overlay in SupplyBuilder®
- Custom views created to depict company-specific insights
- External demand data integrated with internal operating data to create client-specific views
Your Success Is Our Success
Principia is dedicated to partnering with clients to ensure your team gets maximum value and impact using SupplyBuilder.
What to Expect
- Formal team onboarding and ongoing training
- Portal support by a customer success manager
- Training for new team members
- Access to industry analysts / subject matter experts
- Check-in throughout partnership to discuss needs and successes
- Portal and industry specific communications via email and blogs
Learn More About SupplyBuilder® Residential Doors Today
Fill out the form below and our team will be in touch to discuss your needs, options, and set up a demo.
Go Even Deeper with Research & Consulting
Our market intelligence and consulting services provide you the upper hand when making key decisions that lead to sales growth and new opportunities. Let’s discuss your needs today.