United States residential railing supply totaled $3.2 billion at the net manufacturer revenue level in 2021. The top three composite railing suppliers represented over 80% of net manufacturer revenue, compared to aluminum’s top three suppliers which accounted for 32% of net manufacturer revenue. With access to SupplyBuilder’s database of over 40,000 distribution points, you can focus your team’s efforts and resources in areas with the most promising markets.
SupplyBuilder® subscriptions are updated every quarter with the latest insights, so you’ll have access to the latest supplier share analysis.
Access a robust database containing nearly 40,000 distribution points.
Understand current economic trends and forecasts and their impacts on the market.
Annual Summary Briefs
Gain insight into product trends, supplier activities, and evolving channel dynamics.
How It All Breaks Down
SupplyBuilder® is available in a variety of building and construction industry product categories.
- Distribution Points
- Materials Covered
- Big box
- Masonry yard
- Specialty one-step dealer
- Specialty retailer
- Two-step distributor
- Other retailer
Pressure-treated, hardwood, cedar and redwood
- Wood alternative
Aluminum, iron/steel, stainless steel
- Other plastics
Hollow vinyl, plastic composite, cellular PVC, polyurethane
Data Visualizations and Customizations Come Standard
- Sales regions and territories mapped overlay in SupplyBuilder®
- Custom views created to depict company-specific insights
- External demand data integrated with internal operating data to create client-specific views
Your Success Is Our Success
Principia is dedicated to partnering with clients to ensure your team gets maximum value and impact using SupplyBuilder.
What to Expect
- Formal team onboarding and ongoing training
- Portal support by a customer success manager
- Training for new team members
- Access to industry analysts / subject matter experts
- Check-in throughout partnership to discuss needs and successes
- Portal and industry specific communications via email and blogs
Learn More About SupplyBuilder® Residential Railing Today
Fill out the form below and our team will be in touch to discuss your needs, options, and set up a demo.
Go Even Deeper with Research & Consulting
Our market intelligence and consulting services provide you the upper hand when making key decisions that lead to sales growth and new opportunities. Let’s discuss your needs today.