Principia research has found that contractors influence customer brand choice of windows over 70% of the time. Discover what drives these recommendations, the purchase, and brand loyalty with our Contractor Satisfaction Program.
Contractor Satisfaction Index
Developed with subscribers and assessed for their importance in driving purchase decisions, supplier satisfaction, and loyalty.
Satisfaction is based on many factors, including available products, ease of installation, durability, and quality of warranty.
Service and Support
Evaluations of responsiveness, service, marketing, onsite support, contractor loyalty programs, and accurate/on-time orders delivered.
Price and Value
Product price and overall value highly influence a contractor’s decision and ongoing brand choices.
Recommendations to Customers
An in-depth look at how often a preferred brand is suggested, the effectiveness of converting preferred brand to consumers, continued recommendations, and more.
Customer Satisfaction Index
- Industry highlights and trends
- Competitive performance overview by segment
- Access to competitive data to see how your company compares to your competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- Strategic recommendations, ongoing best practices, and analysis of high-performing residential asphalt roofing brands
- Methodology overview
- Data set (Excel) or online portal
Contractor Segmentation Analysis
- Geographic region
- Annual revenue (Average job size)
- Job type (new vs. replacement)
- Job role (owner vs. installer)
- Type of firm (specialty contractors, remodelers, etc.)
- Primary brand vs. secondary brands
Principia determines which of 30 factors are driving contractor satisfaction.
Contractors then rate the performance of their preferred brands on those attributes graded as most important to the purchase process.
This results in the Contractor Satisfaction Score for each brand tracked in the study.
Contractors are also asked about when they recommend a brand to their customers and the effectiveness of those recommendations.
Your Success Is Our Success
Principia is dedicated to partnering with clients to ensure your team gets maximum value and impact.
What to Expect
- Access to industry analysts / subject matter experts
- Check-in throughout partnership to discuss needs and successes
- Industry specific communications via email and blogs
- Portal support by a customer success manager
How to Get Started
To discuss your needs and how the Contractor Satisfaction: Windows report can benefit your company, fill out this form.
Go Even Deeper with Research & Consulting
Our market intelligence and consulting services provide you the upper hand when making key decisions that lead to sales growth and new opportunities. Let’s discuss your needs today.