By mapping out the customer journey in choosing windows for their home, your company better understands key factors driving the purchase. We examine the homeowner experience by tracking multiple touch points that provide you the insight needed to cater to the right customer.
The Information You Need for Success
Stages of the Purchase Process
Get a better understanding of how homeowners experience a brand or company, and use the data to inform your own decision making
How homeowners educate themselves and become familiar with brands and countertop products.
What does initial contact look like? Is it via web, phone, in-person? And what information are they searching for at first?
The homeowner’s trust in the brand is nurtured. Now we see how the homeowner engages with the brand, contractor, or dealer.
This step provides information on what variables influence the homeowner in their purchase decision.
Understand how brand advocacy is fostered. How did installation go? Was there follow up?
What’s Included in a Subscription
- High-level overview of Principia’s findings for the overall journey
- Detailed findings breaking down each stage in the homeowner journey
- Visual map of the optimal homeowner journey detailing the importance level at each individual touch point
- Strategic recommendations and overview of best practices
- Methodology overview
- Data set provided in Excel Format
We use a large sample of purchasers for each category to determine what the optimal journey is for the largest cross section of homeowners.
- Optimal Homeowner Journey
- Emotional Curve
- Correlation of touch points to eventual purchase
- Correlation of touch points to confidence in purchase factors
- Correlation of touch points with homeowner’s emotional state
- Incidence of change in brand decision during each stage
- Homeowners’ level of confidence on multiple variables at each stage
- Emotional state
- Identifying the stage where the homeowner’s mind was changed based on purchase factors
Your Success Is Our Success
Principia is dedicated to partnering with clients to ensure your team gets maximum value and impact.
What to Expect
- Access to industry analysts / subject matter experts
- Check-in throughout partnership to discuss needs and successes
- Industry specific communications via email and blogs
- Portal support by a customer success manager
Learn More About Homeowner Journey: Windows
Fill out the form below and our team will be in touch to discuss your needs and areas of focus.
Dig Deeper with Research & Consulting
Work directly with Principia’s experts to access powerful data and reporting or get bespoke solutions based on the scope of your needs. It’s simple: Share your goals with our team, get the research and guidance needed to reach them.