State of the Liquid Applied Roofing Industry
Liquid applied roofing is a fast-growing segment of the $5.1 billion commercial roofing industry in North America. While this segment represents only 15% of the total market today, these roof coatings are primarily used in the reroof portion (including maintenance and restoration) of the market which represents over 70% of overall demand for all commercial roofing.
A number of market trends support greater use of liquid applied roofing. Property owners desire low impact reroofing systems to avoid higher replacement costs and major disruptions resulting from a roof tear-off. In many applications, roof coatings can be applied for 70% less than the cost of roof replacement. Liquid applied roofing can provide up to 25 years of protection for an existing roof that needs a major repair or roof replacement while also providing other benefits such as waterproofing and sustainability through energy efficiency. These roofing systems can also contribute positively to ASTM sustainability standards as well as other initiatives such as LEED and Energy Star.
The report focuses on liquid applied roofing in North America, including the United States and Canada.
Further Segmented Between
- Executive Summary – Summary of current market size, trends and developments, keys for future success and outlook
- Products Overview – A review of liquid applied roofing products, along with recent product advances and developments
- Market Review – A thorough analysis of demand in North America will provide the baseline. A three-year projection will provide insights into how demand is most likely to shift by product, market, channel and region
- Business Assessment – A realistic business assessment to help target market opportunities
Using the Report
Liquid Applied Roofing 2016 provides a vital baseline analysis for forecasting and business planning for current and new industry participants. Using 2015 as its launch point, the report analyzes demand drivers and trends by material, construction type, distribution channel, supplier and region, providing forecasts through 2018.
It also analyzes trends in current products, new product developments and technologies, and competitive materials, helping companies anticipate customer needs, plus insights into:
- Up-to-date market size and forecast
- Voice of Customer feedback on usage and preference trends
- Channel dynamics and trends impacting demand
- Market share review for leading producers
- Strategic insights into growth of liquid applied roofing
- Voice of the Customer – research from 350 interviews and surveys conducted among manufacturers, distributors and dealers, roofing contractors and property owners provides fresh industry perspectives that assess issues driving material and supplier market shares
- Market model and forecast tool – interactive market model tool enabling subscribers to evaluate the market through whatever lens they choose
All subscribers to the full program are offered a private presentation by the Principia project team with an open discussion about the report and to address any company-specific issues. The consultation is included in the subscription price. Contact us to learn more at email@example.com.