Residential siding demand in the United States reached 67 million squares in 2020. Principia’s DemandBuilder® and Product Demand Snapshot on residential siding provide insights and data about current demand and forecasted growth.
Data included in both DemandBuilder® and Product Demand Snapshots include:
- Residential Siding Demand
- Current Demand
- Residential Siding Forecast Through 2023
- Market Conditions
- New Construction and Repair and Remodeling Historical View
- New Construction Historical and Projected View
- Repair and Remodeling Historical and Projected View
- Market Headwinds and Tailwinds
- Siding Forecast Summary
- Forecast by Product
- Forecast by Unit Type
- Forecast by Construction Type
- Forecast by Region
Industry participants utilize Principia’s DemandBuilder® and Product Demand Snapshots to access the data and market intelligence needed to determine current and projected industry demand and gain insights on market dynamics. The latest update includes data from 2020 and includes forecast demand through 2023.
Find our latest siding insights and blogs here. For more information about Principia’s data and insights on residential siding, contact us today.