Residential trim demand in the United States reached 1,958 million linear feet in 2019. Principia’s DemandBuilder® and Product Demand Snapshot on residential exterior trim provide insights and data about current demand and forecasted growth.
Data included in both DemandBuilder® and Product Demand Snapshots include:
- Residential Exterior Trim Demand and Forecast
- Residential Exterior Trim Demand
- Current Demand
- Outlook: Residential Construction & Building Products
- Pre-COVID-19 Growth Ramp
- COVID-19 SAH/SIP Restrictions Quickly Impacted Construction
- Impact Varies by Region
- Residential Construction Headwinds and Tailwinds
- Residential Exterior Trim Forecast
- Forecast Through 2022
- Forecast by Unit Type
- Forecast by Construction Type
- Forecast by Region
Industry participants utilize Principia’s DemandBuilder® and Product Demand Snapshots on Residential Exterior Trim to access the data and market intelligence needed to determine current and projected industry demand and gain insights on market dynamics. The latest update includes data from 2019 and includes forecast demand through 2022.
Find our latest exterior trim insights and blogs here. For more information about Principia’s data and insights on residential exterior trim, contact us today.