Residential roofing demand in the United States reached 166 million squares in 2019. Principia’s DemandBuilder® and Product Demand Snapshot on residential roofing provide insights and data about current demand and forecasted growth.
Data included in both DemandBuilder® and Product Demand Snapshots include:
- Residential Roofing Demand and Forecast
- Residential Roofing Demand
- Current Demand
- Outlook: Residential Construction & Building Products
- Pre-COVID-19 Growth Ramp
- COVID-19 SAH/SIP Restrictions Quickly Impacted Construction
- Impact Varies by Region
- Residential Construction Headwinds and Tailwinds
- Residential Roofing Forecast
- Forecast Through 2022
- Forecast by Unit Type
- Forecast by Construction Type
- Forecast by Region
Industry participants utilize Principia’s DemandBuilder® and Product Demand Snapshots to access the data and market intelligence needed to determine current and projected industry demand and gain insights on market dynamics. The latest update includes data from 2019 and includes forecast demand through 2022.
Find our latest roofing insights and blogs here. For more information about Principia’s data and insights on residential roofing, contact us today.